Re: The best way to get x/y origin of a GtkCTreeNode?

Boris Shingarov wrote:

What's the best way to get the x/y coordinates of a GtkCTreeNode relative to
the GtkCTree?
I'd guess for y, one could go node->row->rowindex->TOP_YPIXEL, but what about
x?
P.S.: I don't care how ugly the solution might look.

If ugliness it not a problem, have a look at GQview's ui_clist_edit.c, it works
for clist, and includes the additional offset case needed for a ctree.

Or just steal it from gtk's gtkctree.c, I think there is a macro #define or two
in there near the top that can be used for things like this.

-John

--
John Ellis <johne bellatlantic net>

http://gqview.sourceforge.net <GQview> | http://gqapplets.sourceforge.net