-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org] On Behalf Of Brett Nash
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 7:38 AM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Moving GtkTreeStore Items

Hello,
        Is there is an easy way to move an item in a gtk tree store to
another point.

Basically I have:
Foo
  |- Blah
  \- Bloogle
Frob
  \- Zonk

And I want to move 'Blah' from beneath Foo, to beneath Frob.

I can do it by manually making a new row, then copying all the data,
then removing the old row, but I would prefer not to.

As a second question:
        Is there a equivelent of gtk_clist_freeze/thaw for Tree views?

        nash

--
Brett Nash <nash nash nu>
Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.