Re: switch_page signal

On Sunday 28 July 2002 20:49, Michal ROMAN wrote:

If I close window I get followed output:

delete event
destroy
switch page
switch page

Why is called switch_page signal after destroy signal?

I'm not sure about this at all, but here's my guess:

you destroy the window, which will destroy the window's children as well
(first, I suppose). The notebook is one of the windows' children, and the
individual notebook pages are the notebook's children. Everytime one notebook
page is destroyed, the notebook probably switches to one of the remaining
pages (before those get destroyed, too), that's why you get the 'switch page'
stuff after the 'destroy' signal.

-Tim