-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of Pablo Fischer
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 11:50 PM
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Compile & MySql questions

For Richard:

Thanks, now I understand that makefile example.

For Jeffrey:

Yeah.. that the librarry!.. but I dont have any mysql dir under
/usr/include :(. Where could I download it? also, I have mysql:

[root pablo src]# rpm -qa | grep sql
php-mysql-4.1.2-2mdk
libpgsqlodbc0-7.2-12mdk
libpgsql2-7.2-12mdk