Re: Gtk Dialog problem

On 24 Jul 2002 11:07:02 -0500
Pablo Fischer <exilion yifan net> wrote:

HOW can I give a UNIQUE size for the dialogs and windows?. its something
like: usize.. or something, but doesnt works for me.. could someone give
me an example?

In GTK+ 1.2 it's gtk_widget_set_usize. But in GTK+ 2 this is deprecated, and
for a good reason. You should let the widgets (in combination with the fonts
and themes used) determine the size of the window. The exception to this rule
being the drawing area.

Roland

P.S: have you submitted your PGP public key to a keyserver, like pgp.mit.edu?
There isn't much use in signing messages when your public key can't be
retrieved.
--
R.F. Smith                           /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
r s m i t h @ x s 4 a l l . n l      \ /    No HTML/RTF in email