Configure.in ang GTK 2

Hello,

I use glade to create a small program, but I want to compile with GTK2. So I
want to modify the configure.in file to change :

AM_PATH_GTK(1.2.0, ,
            AC_MSG_ERROR(Cannot find GTK: Is gtk-config in path?))

But I don't know what I must write to test if gtk2 is install on the
computeur. And where I precise the use gtk2 and not gtk1.2 to compile the
project.

Thank you
Arno