Re: gdk_pixbuf_render_to_drawable_alpha & segault...

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 14:13:01 +0000
jeff <jeff hype52 com> wrote:

anywho im trying to display transparent png's (actually one on top of
another) in a fixed container.

thx for the reply, and sorry for double emails roland, i replied to this mail
and it accidentily went to you instead of the list.
Never mind :-)

that code works, it looks pretty nice too :) but i dunno if its what i need
really. its creating a composite image...not really what im going for
(although im sure it would work but it would make other things i have planned
difficult so...)

Well, if I understand correctly, you _are_ creating a composite image. :-)

i suppose im using gdk_pixbuf_render_to_drawable_alpha() improperly
somewhere.. i need to find out where or how.. does anyone know of any examples
using this?

Not me, sorry. Never used it. What you could do is dive into the source and see
what it does. And copy/change it to do what you want it to.

Roland
--
R.F. Smith                           /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
r s m i t h @ x s 4 a l l . n l      \ /    No HTML/RTF in email