Re: gtk 1.2 to 2.0

On 20 Jul 2002 14:39:42 -0500
Pablo Fischer <exilion yifan net> wrote:

Ok ok.. I installed the lib-devels that I needed for pkconfig (like 4),
now I get this:

[root pablo GtK]# gcc -Wall -g pixmap1.c -o helloworld `pkg-config
--cflags gtk+-2.0` `pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0`
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgtk-x11-2.0

Have you added the directory where the GTK+ libraries are installed to
/etc/ld.so.conf, and run ldconfig as root?

E.g, if you installed in /opt/gtk2 you should add /opt/gtk2/lib to
/etc/ld.so.conf.

Roland
--
R.F. Smith                           /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
r s m i t h @ x s 4 a l l . n l      \ /    No HTML/RTF in email