Compile & MySql questions

Hello All;

First..

1) My software have a lot lot of functions.. so I want to divide those
functions in separate *.c files (add.c, search.c, configuration.c), so..
How can I compile ALL my GTk application, when some functions are in
other files?. like a multi-compilation-software, heh.

2) Somebody knows of a tutorial of gtk-mysql functions? I know SQL.. but
I want to use it with my GTK application (yeah.. I know that php-gtk
exists.. but I want a binary application). Where can I find mysql.h to
take the functions?.

Thanks;
Paul Fischer