Re: gtk_table and undefined behaviour?

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:25:31 +0100
Carlos Pereira <carlos pehoe civil ist utl pt> wrote:

[snip]
I suspect you are changing row with columns, see this example:
Carlos
---------------------------------
table = gtk_table_new (1, 7, FALSE);
gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX (hbox), table, FALSE, FALSE, 0);
gtk_widget_show (table);

label = gtk_label_new ("Color");
gtk_table_attach (GTK_TABLE (table), label, 0, 1, 0, 1, GTK_SHRINK, GTK_FILL, 5, 0);
gtk_widget_show (label);

label = gtk_label_new ("r");
gtk_table_attach (GTK_TABLE (table), label, 2, 3, 0, 1, GTK_EXPAND, GTK_FILL, 5, 0);
gtk_widget_show (label);

label = gtk_label_new ("g");
gtk_table_attach (GTK_TABLE (table), label, 4, 5, 0, 1, GTK_EXPAND, GTK_FILL, 5, 0);
gtk_widget_show (label);

label = gtk_label_new ("b");
gtk_table_attach (GTK_TABLE (table), label, 6, 7, 0, 1, GTK_EXPAND, GTK_FILL, 5, 0);
gtk_widget_show (label);

Thanks, but that does not solve the problem, I tried with changing rows and columns, etc.pp.
but nothing works at all. Any other suggestions, maybe the behaviour is because of the for-loop?

I did not find any solution or responsibilities until now, and packing it into dynamic generated boxes
(hbox and vbox) does not seem to be a good way to solve.

Regards
Marcus