Re: nevermind 2nd part of my last question

this just replaces the widget I am removing with a label, correct?  So the
table will still be the same size, just with a blank spot where the widget
I removed used to be, correct?

I need to remove the widget and resize the table so that there are no empty
spots.  I'm not sure if a table is the best container to use for this, but
other containers I've looked at (i.e. CList) give no way to add or remove
columns. In fact, I can't find -any- container widgets that support
removing one of its children.  Perhaps I've overlooked something.
If anyone has a suggestion, I'd appreciate it.

-Ron