Re: determining character width

On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 01:11:50PM -0400, Allin Cottrell wrote:
On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Evan Martin wrote:

Ah!  That's a step in the right direction, though-- get_pango_context()
must not use the font applied with modify_font()... (*checks*) yep.

Yay!  Thanks, finally got it -- and there's no need for the multiple
"X"s:

BTW, I keep a copy of the GTK source on all of my computers so I can
quickly look up how these things work.  It's especially nice because I'm
always discovering new things (like style properties settable in your
~/.gtkrc-2.0: GtkScrollbar::min_slider_length = 30) and getting practice
at quickly understanding foreign code (the GTK code is usually very
clear).

--
      Evan Martin
martine cs washington edu