Re: Problem with a button in a gtk_dialog

Jorgen,

I bet you forgot the GTK_CAN_DEFAULT flag for the "Aufnahme" button.

GTK_WIDGET_SET_FLAGS (widget, GTK_CAN_DEFAULT);

Xfce engine sets a 5 pixel border for buttons, so without the
GTK_CAN_DEFAULT flag, your button is 10 pixel larger (you can check that
with the GIMP)

The problem doesn't show with default GTK-2 engine because the default
engine doesn't set that 5 pixel space arround buttons.

Cheers,
Olivier.