Focus for widget with GtkFB

Title: Focus for widget with GtkFB

Hello,

I develop an embedded application using GtkFB to display my widget on my LCD. I use Gtk 1.3.10 for GtkFB.
I don't use mouse in my application. I see the window in the FrameBuffer, however, my window is not active by default, I have to place the mouse pointer on my window.

The trouble is that in my application, I won't have mouse, so I couldn't get the window active. Is there a function that make the window that was newly created active by default ???

Thanks very much for help

Isabelle