Re: event queue interrupt

"Kevin Mullican" <kevin mullican com> writes:
1) On the release of the mouse button, I would like to interrupt the
event queue, execute only the button release handler, and cancel all
other remaining events. It is preferable if an event was being
handled when the button was released, that the event be allowed to
complete successfully.

This question doesn't make sense to me - maybe you are using "event"
differently than GTK uses it, or maybe you are thinking that GTK
handles events asynchronously?

Maybe say what user-visible problem you are trying to solve.

Havoc