Re: Inconsistency in gtk_text_widget

The string is a pointer (malloc) returned from the function, and it is being printed before I pass it to text insert, and it is fine. I have debugged it and when gtk_text_insert is invoked it dumps core, I have tried string duplicate also.
it should be pretty straight forward, but i dont know why this is happening,
thanks
-sreenidhi,

Harring Figueiredo wrote:

  How is the "string" being allocated inside the function ? ( malloc , static
const, const ???)

   Harring