Re: Please help me!

YUFUFI wrote:

Hi,
I want to develop under linux so I decided to start with tutorials at
www.gtk.org
As stated there I downloaded gtk+ and glib and installed on my system
and then tried to compile simple program at the tutorial.. I got an
error gtk/gtk.h : no such file.

try compiling your program with the output of `gtk-config --cflags --libs`

this is:

gcc `gtk-config --cflags --libs` -o main main.c

If you are using red hat 7.2 you probably want to install the gtk development packages instead of compiling you own gtk.

--
Manuel Clos
llanero jazzfree com

* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)