disappearing button

hiho, I have a prob with a button, which disappears after I clicked on it.

the name of the button is btn_main_info, it resists on my main window. A click on it should do 2 things 1. it show gtk_widget_show_all a second window, which displays some information. I did it via a gtk_signal_connect_object(GTK_OBJECT(btn_main_info), "clicked", GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(gtk_widget_show_all), GTK_OBJECT(wdw_info));
   wdw_info is the window which should appear.

2. It should call a function which generates the data and then displays them in my wdw_info. so I got a second gtk_signal_connect_object(GTK_OBJECT(btn_main_info), "clicked", GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(display_serverinfo), GTK_OBJECT(lst_main_list)); display_serverinfo needs some data from the list named lst_main_list, which is placed onm my main window.

both works so far, the window wdw_info is shown and the data generated by display_server is diplayed in it. BUT as soon as I click in the btn_main_info the button disappears from my main window, and if I click onto the place where the button once has been my program aborts with a Segmentation Fault.

If anyone would like to see the source, contact me.

THX, so far,

TIM