Re: pop up menu

Marco Quezada <mquezada nlxcorp com> writes:
Is there a type of window that can be used to show a menu that will
disappear (close) if the user clicks outside of it or selects an
option? I have a list of parameters and I wish to have a menu show
when the user clicks on one. THe menu will show a list of predefined
values that the parameter can take. It's ort of what the right mouse
menu does in windows.

Any ideas?

Do you want a GtkMenu? With gtk_menu_popup()?

Havoc