Re: GtkClist help needed.

Hi,

  Thank you for your reply. I was seraching for a simple method to do it. I can
live without the lines also. But if the lines where there it will look nice and
the values in the widget will be more readable. I will not be processing cell
data. I will be processing only rows(ie., I need row index when selected).

Once again thank you for your reply

Regards
Deekshit M

Jean-Christophe Berthon wrote:

OK thank you :-)

With the CList standard property, I don't think you can do it. But with
using GtkStyle (that you apply to the CList or maybe Cells) it should be
possible. There is methods of the GtkStyle that is gtk_draw_hline and
gtk_draw_vline that might help you.

But I have to warn you, that the CList are really not "ergonomic" for
cells-interactivity. They work fine to manage rows of data. But if you need
to manage cells (esp. via user interaction), that not the good widget. You
should then try to have a look at GtkExtra and their spreadshit-like widget
: http://gtkextra.sourceforge.net/ (see the GtkSheet widget)

Best regards,
---
Jean-Christophe Berthon