clist updates

Hello,

In my application, I have a GtkCList object that updates every second. Every
second I add new items at the begining of my clist.
The selection mode of my GtkCList is GTK_CLIST_BROWSE;
The row that was selected before the adding of new items is still the same.
However, sometimes I can't see it because the scrolled window doesn't update
itself.
Does anyone know how to keep the selected row always visible on the GtkCList
?

Thanks a lot for answer

Isabelle