file selector & transient dialog (Re: gtk + Window Maker appicon)

Hi,

on Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:48:14 +0100
Melvin Hadasht <melvin hadasht free fr> wrote:

but if I open
a file selection widget in gaim, then a new appicon (with the
undefined icon) is created. Is this a feature, or a bug? Appicons are
an exclusivity of Window Maker, so I'm asking in the Window Maker ML
as well as in the GTK ML.

Sorry to respond to my mail, but I had a reply on the Window Maker list.
Concerning Gaim behaviour, I'll report to it's maintainer.
Concerning the file selector, I realized that the dialogs it creates for
the 'Create Directory', 'Rename file' etc.. do not have the
WM_TRANSIENT_FOR hint. Is this a bug tracker candidate?

Thanks.

--
Melvin Hadasht