Re: random clist resort problem

On Thursday 17 January 2002 08:20, TP Muller wrote:

I have a clist. Its content is updated every three seconds without a clear.
Among others I have the button_press_event signal (?) connected to a
function to check for right-clicks and double-clicks on the list.
I've set the list to autosort=false and have my own compare function set
up.

Everthing works nicely, but sometimes the clist suddenly reverts to an
'unsorted' order [*] when I click somewhere on the clist. It remains
'unsorted' like this until the list is updated (and gtk_clist_sort called)
the next time, ie. after a maximum of 3 seconds.

I'm not sure when this happens and the only way I can reproduce this is by
randomly clicking somewhere on the clist (ca. 30-50x).

update: I found that if I keep the mouse botton pressed the list stays
'unsorted' until the button is released.

Does really no one have any idea what's wrong?

Cheers
-Tim