Re: clist seg fault...

yes, I found the same thing.... no need to make any explicit nulls...

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Tim Hilden wrote:

Mike <maddoc en com> writes:
 >> so you might try this:
 >>
 >> gchar *string[1];
 >> GtkWidget *info_list;
 >>
 >> string[0] = g_strdup(".............");
 >> gtk_clist_append( (GtkClist *)info_list, string);
 >>

 >You need to NULL-terminate the array so string[2] and string[1] = NULL
 >in addition to the above.

I have a problem with a clist prog, too and hoped this could have been
the solution, but it wasn't.
Why is there a string[2] and a string[1], which should all be NULL'ed?

Furthermore the tutorial of www.gtk.org says:
----->
In these calls we have to provide a collection of pointers that are the
texts we want to put in the columns. The number of pointers should equal
the number of columns in the list.
<----

So there is only a *pointer[1] needed, no more NULL pointers

TIM