Re: GDK tutorial needed

I learned alot from the GTK+ Programming in C book published by Prentice
Hall.  The book says it is "The ultimate guide to building graphical
Linux/UNIX applications with Gtk+ 1.2".  I don't agree with ultimate
because it doesn't cover much of the GDK toolkit which goes with GTK+.
It's not going to teach you everything, but it can get you started.
There is another book on GTK+, but I haven't seen it.

Jay