Re: Image library

On 2002.02.15 15:17 WDraxinger darkstargames de wrote:
Hi there,
does anyone know a flexible Image file library,
that supports the major image file formats, but
at least BMP, TGA, TIFF(not LZWed), PNG?
I know all these formats, but I'm too lazy to
implement a library that offers universal access.

There used to be something called Imlib (image library)
but I think it's been abandoned. You still might be able
to find a source for it somewhere on freshmeat.net.

But be forwarned, Imlib is *EXTREMELY SLOW* with the
non-compressed images formats that you mentioned.

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--