font sizes etc....

I have written an application with a certain WM set-up, and all the
widgets fit fine inside all the windows and all the fonts display nicely
in the selected sizes etc. However, when I run the application in a
different WM set-up on another machine which uses slightly larger sizes
for everything, some of the labels have their text cut and some of the
clists dont display nicely anymore... there must be a way of making it
display properly on any set-up... anyone know how? Thanks,

Rok