Re: Can I make a gtk app without the titlebar, nor the border.

On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 04:07, Zenith wrote:
Whenever I app start, window manager will give this program a border and a title bar to this program.
Can I disable it??
Is there any gtk function calls can solve my problem.

I have heard from someone that, I can use a xlib function, but I am not sure.
Anyway, any means can solve it is very helpful for me ^^
Usually when you create your main window, you do something like:
window = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
change that to
window = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_POPUP);

--
Nils Olav Selåsdal <NOS Utel no>
System Developer, UtelSystems a/s