Does any news server exists, which provide gtk related newsgroup.

Hello everybody,

I am get used with playing with newsgroup, rather than mailing list.
Anyway, does there are any newsgroup which can let me ask something about gtk, or related issues?

Also, Does there exists any public access news server, which offer a lots of linux related newsgroup?
As the news server provide by my stupid ISP, is always down, and don't let me access it from my office, I am
really want to got a public news server that I can use it from my office!!

Right, last word: Nice to meet you all, I am a beginner in gtk, or even linux ^^

Zenith