De : Josi Antonio Caminero Granja [mailto:JCamGra alumnos uva es]
Envoyé : dimanche 3 février 2002 16:35
À : gtk-app-devel-list
Objet : Embed applications

Hello,
        I have two questions and I hope someone knows a solution, thanks in
advance for your help:
        - how can I embed an application -xdvi, gv, ...- into a window of a
Gtk application?
        - how can I send an Xevent to a run application?

Regards from Spain.

--
José Antonio Caminero Granja
Valladolid, España (Spain)