treeview and button_press_event

Hi all,

I have a treeview with a context menu that opens if the third mouse
button is pressed. This worked nicely, but later I had to set the rows
of the model as reorderable. Now, when I activate the context menu, as
soon as I close it, the selected row is 'activated' like when I'm
reordering it.

I found that setting the reorderable attribute to FALSE just before the
menu is created works, but then I'm unable to revert the treeview status
to 'reorderable', both when I call set_reorderable() right after the
popup() call and when I call it in the 'destroy' callback of the popup
menu.

Is there any method that I could use to avoid this kludge of mine?
And if not, when could I set the reorderable attribute to my treeview?

TIA,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi (Zefram)              [ http://digilander.iol.it/ebassi/ ]
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 4DD0 C90D 4070 F071 5738  08BD 8ECC DB8F A432 0FF4