Re: confusing about bindings

Hi,

* Mario Carugno <mcarugno fullzero com ar> [2002-12-28 14:58:46]:
I'm confused with the following. There are GTK+ bindings for widget
functions in other languages (C++, Python, etc).  But what about the
other GTK+ libraries, Glib, Pango and ATK ?

Are there bindings of these too ? Can i use Glib or Pango from other
languages than C ?

Those bindings usually has glib/pango/atk bindings as well. But usually
not as seperate packages.

gtkmm for example (C++), has atkmm, glibmm, pangomm and atkmm
distributed inside the gtkmm tarball.

I'm not familiar with the other bindings, but I guess the same applies
for them.

  - Morten.