Re: gtk_text_view

On Sun, Dec 22, 2002 at 05:19:46PM -0500, Steve & Patti Getzinger wrote:
I am having a rough go of freezing the text area in textview. I do think
I have accessed the area but am hit with implicit declaration
gtk_text_freeze. I am trying to put a text file into the text view area.
Anyone know of any examples? A list of current functions in GTK+? All my
documentation including Eric's and Havoc's books are 1.2 version and the
online API lists 1.2

gtk_text_* apply to the old text widget, not GtkTextView.

There's online documentation:

 http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/TextWidgetObjects.html

Havoc