Re: GLib-2.1.5 release [please test]

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan xfce org> writes:

Hi Owen,

(I hope it's not too late for 2.2 :)

I did not take time to dig any further, but it seems that some text
window that used to have a scrollbar with gtk+-2.0.9 have no scrollbar
in 2.1.5 while they clearly should (the text doesn't fit)

Is that a bug in 2.1.5 or is it a cleanup of some old misused widget
function ?

Too late for 2.2.0:

 - It doesn't sound like a show-stopper (I assume it's not too easy
   to trigger common or someone else would have reported it)

 - We don't have a test case

 - I'd really rather push the release before I go on vacation
   than while I'm on vacation.

You should put it into bugzilla, and hopefully someone will
be able to look into it for 2.2.1.

Regards,
                                        Owen