setTransientFor problem

Hi

I have a main window, that calls by fork to other application.

I want that the second window stays always on top, but I want to send events to the main window too.

I was reading and I found the function setTransientFor(window, parent).  The problem is : how do I know wich
is the second gktwindow if I launch the second window with fork? Any advice to solve this problem? Is posible
to get the gtkwindow from a running application?

I hope that my question will be understood.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Boricles

P.D. Sorry for my poor english.