Re: [gtk2] - treeview

Hello,

I looked at the treeview example, but I didn't understood how to get the
current column and display his data. For example I've a treeview and a
"display-values button". If I press this button the values from the
actual selected column should be printed out.
you can use gtk_tree_view_get_selection to get selected row.

I think I would need a function to get the current selected column and
one function  to get the data from this column. Which functions do I
need?
maybe you can use mouse event to monitor the selected column,
from x,y in GdkEventButton, use
 gtk_tree_view_get_path_at_pos to get path and column.
gtk_tree_model_get_iter to get iter from path
gtk_tree_model_get to get data

And which function do I need to remove the current selected column?
gtk_tree_view_remove_column

Thanks
Andreas