Re: [gtk2] clist - treeview

--- Andreas Volz <andreas brachttal net> wrote:
Hi,

where is the difference between "gtk_tree_view_new_with_model" and
"gtk_clist_new_with_titles"? They seems to look the same. Glade knows
only the treeview.

I couldn't find examples for the treeview. Could I use clist with gtk2
if I want to create a data-table? Or is there an example how to add data
to an treeview?

Andreas

  If you use Clist with Gtk2, you will be asking for headache down the road as
it has been deprecated.

  Use GtkTreeView for the "data-table" you want.

  You can find excellent examples on this in the gtk-demo directory that comes
with the distro.
 /gtk+-<version>/demos/gtk-demo -- Run the gtk-demo binary once you build it
and click on the TreeView example.

  Good luck.