Re: 3 questions with GtkListView

most container widgets provide a "forall" fuction (or like your
GtkTreeIter)
I assume that internally the GtkListView probably uses a GList to keep
track
of its items (use g_list_find_custom()).

I've never worked with a GtkListView before but my suggestion is to
check out the source and see if what you want to do is supported and
if not; copy the framework of GtkListView or inherit from GtkListView
and write a widget that does.

        -Tristan

Arno wrote:

Arno wrote:

Hello,

I want to do 3 things with GtkListView but I have some problems.

First, I want to change the background of a line. In fact I want to do
a function that it take a number (the number of the line) and it
change the background of this line.

The second one it's to make search in this GtlListView. There is a
field that give the number of the line and I would like to find a line
by this number. How could I do this. For the moment, I use a
GtkTreeIter to traverse the list but I think that there is a better
solution.

The third and last point is to hide some line in the GtkListView. The
goal is to hide the line which doesn't match the pattern. And after
when I reinitialise the list, I must only to unhide the line.

So if you could help me.

Thank you
Arno

Anybody could help me because I don't find solutions and I can't
continue my project.

Arno