Re: How to draw a rounded-edge button

WOW!

        From the doc (a little about gdk_widget_shape_combine_mask()) it looks
like a transperent mask that you dont have to apply in you're pixmaps.
If you can make a round button that only traps events that are inside
the circle
without discarding events inside the widget itself .... props man!

I have to say you got my attention; If there really is a method of doing
that
without slowing down your interface, I'm all ears.

        -Tristan

PS:
Good luck!

yanxin wrote:

I want to make a rounded-edge button, how can I do this? If I use
gtk_widget_shape_combine_mask(), how to create the mask at runtime?

Thanks

Yanxin