Re: string concatanation

On 20 Aug 2002 13:55:39 -0500 Jacob Perkins <jap1 ionet net> wrote:

Also, another non-gtk, but related issue. I need to be able to

I don't think this is related to GTK. It's completely off topic.

open/display and save text files. I know how to do the display part,
but I don't know the file io aspects. So, given a filename, how can I
access it for a text display, and save text to that file? Are there
any good c file access tutorials on the net?

I only know a good german resource on this topic ;)
But maybe the names of the functions you'll need will help you searching the net (or use "man function" ;))

fopen - opens a file
fprintf - like printf, but writes to a filedescriptor
fscanf - like scanf, but reads from a filedescriptor
"read", "write" - low level stuff ;)

HTH,
Tilman