From: Jacob Perkins [mailto:jap1 ionet net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 2:56 PM
To: Tristan Van Berkom
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: string concatanation

Thanks, I was getting segfaults with %s.
Also, another non-gtk, but related issue. I need to be able to
open/display and save text files. I know how to do the display part, but
I don't know the file io aspects. So, given a filename, how can I access
it for a text display, and save text to that file? Are there any good c
file access tutorials on the net? Thanks for any help.