Re: Problems with Naba Kumar's progress cell renderer

On Sat, 2002-07-13 at 23:00, Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:

Got it.

a) One shouldn't pass the lowest possible value for low_value etc,
but e.g. "30" for low_value and "60" for high_value if one wants the
colors to be "distributed" even. So when the value is between 0 and
30, low_color is used, if its between 60 and 100, high_color is used
and for the rest, med_color is used, of course.

Yes, that's how it works. They are "cut-offs" and not just low and high
values. I couldn't think of better phrases to describe them. :)

b) One should pass "30" as "30.0", so it's recognized as an float.
I simply used "30", which didn't work (though I guess using a cast
would also do)

This one seems strange. I tried numbers without any decimal place and
they still work. Besides, I couldn't enter decimal numbers in the spin
button entries in the preference dialog.

--
Regards,
-Naba

It is up to us to produce better-quality movies.
        -- Lloyd Kaufman, producer of "Stuff Stephanie in the Incinerator"