Re: How do I use native GObject and GType in compound widgets?

Josh ____ wrote:
I am trying to port my file manager program to GTK+
2.0 and I am having a little trouble figuring out how
to do it.  Since my program is very immature, I am
fine with going totally native and that is what I want
to do.  I would like to use GObject signalling and
GType in my compound widgets, but I just don't know
really how to do it.  The GTK+ 2.0 Tutorial's compound
widget section is not updated yet, and I've been just
compiling and fixing where errors come up.  Also, I
would like to use GTypeModule because it would
probably really facilitate my program.

I'd recommending downloading the GTK/GLIB source and seeing how it's done there.