BUG?? Re: adding an icon to a notebook tab

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:57:12 +0200 "Olivier Sessink"
<olivier lx student wau nl> wrote:

Hi all,

I tried to get an icon and text into a notebook tab, by adding a hbox in
gtk_notebook_append_page(GTK_NOTEBOOK(pd->noteb), vbox1, hbox); where
the hbox contains a label and a pixmap, but I get an empty tab now, is
it possible to do this another way?

I found the problem: I use gtk_widget_show_all() and that is not called
for the widgets in the tab of the notebook. Calling gtk_widget_show_all()
on the hbox solved the problem.

I guess this is a bug..

regards,
        Olivier