Re: Setting default font in GtkTextView ??

On Sun, 11 Aug 2002 23:14:49 +0200
"Janus N. Tøndering" <j nus person dk> wrote:

I have a (simple) question about GtkTextView / buffer:
How do I set the default font?

I haven't been able to find this anywhere in the API docs.
{
        PangoFontDescription *font_desc;
        font_desc = pango_font_description_from_string(fontstring);
        gtk_widget_modify_font(text_view, font_desc);
        pango_font_description_free(font_desc);
}

regards,
        Olivier