Re: GtkFileSelection question

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 12:29:23PM +0400, Alexander Chemeris wrote:
Hi!

I want to check if file exist when user click Ok button and if it
doesn't leave dialog open. What is the convenient way to do so?

Alexander Chemeris

To check if the file exists you can use:

filename = gtk_file_selection_get_filename(GTK_FILE_SELECTION(dialog));
g_file_test(filename, G_FILE_TEST_EXISTS);

If it doesn't exist I believe you can simply not destroy/hide the dialog
(as I recall that's something you have to do explicitly).

-Scott
--
We are not humanity.
-B