panache-0.2.1 Released

My personal programming project has reached a milestone, and I decided to
post a notice here, hoping to get some feedback on what I have so far. A
brief description of the application and it's current status follow.

Panache is a MU* Client for Gnome 2, not unlike TinyFugue, or VMoo for
windows. It is still in the early stages of development, but I plan to
support all the features of both. Currently, it is able to connect to MU*s
and can display ANSI color. It has a command history available by pressing
pageup and pagedown while in the input text frame.

If you want to download the source, go to this URL:
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/panache/

I hope some of you at least download it and give me some feedback. A sample
worldfile has been included in the tarball (gonturan.pwf). It is an XML
file, and should be easy to understand for those who MU* at all. By default
it connects to my MOO as a guest. At this time, you will have to edit the
file by hand to make changes, but a GUI world config editor is next on my
project list.

Thank you for you time.

Matthew Walker                       Kydance Hosting
mwalker kydance net       Low Prices, High Standards
                              http://www.kydance.net
Quote:
Schools are prisons for the enlightened mind  --  Me