Re: Is g_locale_to_utf8 broken ?

Magnus-swe <magnus-swe telia com> writes:

Hi.

Ive asked whats wrong with my g_locale_to_utf8 "setup" 2 times in this
list but noone has answered them so far.

If i run g_locale_to_utf8 about 4 times in a row my application freezes
and there is no output but ive checked it and it is the conversion that
fails.

I would really appreciate some form of reply as i cant do anything if
that conversion keeps breaking.

Nobody else has reported any problems. If you can produce a short
test case, then maybe we can see what's going wrong.

Regards,
                                        Owen