Re: GtkTreeView clearing

My problem is with clearing and reseting the contents of the list when
the view changes. Should I clear the list, delete the list, use a new
model or what? I have looked in the gtk-demo application and that
doesn't help me

Personally I find clearing the list the easiest.

However if there is a good chance of reusing the same model, I would
suggest keeping it around and reusing it later.

        Regards,
        nash.

--
Brett Nash <nash nash nu>
Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.