From: "Eric Tchepannou" <tcheer gmx de>
To: "Michael Rothwell" <rothwell holly-springs nc us>
Cc: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x1686)! [--- *URGENT*
Please help]

See the Threads section in the FAQ:
http://www.gtk.org/faq/#AEN462

Thanks Michael, I found the link after posting my contribution about
this
issue. I tryied to apply as
explained there, but during compilation I receive the following error
message:
" undefined reference to `g_thread_init' "
though I have included the glib.h and gdk/gdk.h

Can you please help me on this?

PS:
#include <gnome.h>
#include <glib.h>

#include "interface.h"
#include "support.h"
#include "main.h"

int
main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
  g_thread_init (NULL);
  gnome_init ("gui", VERSION, argc, argv);

  /*
   * The following code was added by Glade to create one of each
component
   * (except popup menus), just so that you see something after building
   * the project. Delete any components that you don't want shown
initially.
   */
  main_window = create_main_window ();

  gtk_widget_show (main_window);